The Website Is Currently Being UpCycled

Some features may not function properly and some pages may not look right


Custom Built, Sliding Barn Door Cabinets

By |May 29th, 2016|

Miscellaneous Projects – September 2015

By |September 23rd, 2015|

Old Plywood Shelving Recreated – September 2015

By |September 16th, 2015|

Recent Projects – August 2015

By |August 19th, 2015|

Fun New Projects – July 2015

By |July 22nd, 2015|

Repurpose Roundup – January 2015

By |February 13th, 2015|

I loved this small rolling metal cart but it was a little plain and slightly wonky.I added barnwood to the sides to make it sturdier and give it some character. Then casters to the bottom to improve the function of this handy little piece of furniture.I wanted to give a new life to this waterfall […]

Crate Board Light and More Crate Furniture 2/25/14

By |February 26th, 2014|

I got a large amount of drawers that a retail store was getting rid of.

The size of them worked great with the crates but I didn’t like the boxes and fronts, so I built new frames with pallet boards and used barn wood for the fronts.

I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to […]

Repurposed Depression Mechanism 2/5/14

By |February 12th, 2014|

I didn’t have a need for the depression mechanism that was in the bottom of this school library cart because I just use it for wood storage.

Throwing it in the trash was not an option, though, because it was just too cool. I had to make it into something useful. After stretching it […]

Repurposed Railroad Cart

By |January 8th, 2014|

I found this railroad cart at a yard sale this summer. It was quite a challenge to make it into a useable piece because it was in very bad shape and some of the parts where missing. A section of the side had been cut out so I had to use a section of the […]

Repurposed Wood Crates 10/23/2013

By |October 23rd, 2013|

I had this pile of crates that weren’t very pretty but all wood so, of course, worth repurposing.

Unfortunately, none of them were square or very sturdy so building frames, to put around them, seemed to be the best solution. After stacking and restacking several times, I came up with a couple of different […]