I found this railroad cart at a yard sale this summer. It was quite a challenge to make it into a useable piece because it was in very bad shape and some of the parts where missing. A section of the side had been cut out so I had to use a section of the other side to fill in.
Now to make it stand on its own. It only had two wheels. I used 2 x 4’s in the metal corner pieces for legs with ball bearing casters on the bottom to make it move with ease. The top just took a trip to my storage shed for some rustic old boards to match the cart. Finishing it off was easy because it was aged to perfection, so I put a light coat of stain on it to bring out all the great details and varathane to protect it.